DelRad - Radiology Resident Courses announces commencement of ‘Travel Grants’ to qualified Radiology Post-graduate students to attend Annual Conference of Radiological Society of North America [RSNA] in Chicago, and Annual conference of European Society of Radiology [ESR] in Vienna.
Objective : The travel grant aim to provide financial support to Radiology Post-graduate students to attend two most prestigious international conferences in Radiology. Travel grant will comprise of 50,000INR and a Certificate. This is likely to provide support, motivation and encouragement to the young Radiologist-in-training and will help them shape their careers in Radiology in a better way.
- Duly filled-in signed Application form (Downloaded from www.delrad.in and uploaded as PDF file).
- Document from University / NBE to certify student’s registration for the MD/DNB/DMRD course in Radiology.
- Letter from applicant’s department head stating the training details and permission to attend RSNA.
- ‘Certificate of attendance’, if the applicant has already attended the Hot Seat Course.
- ‘Course registration acknowledgement’, if the applicant is duly registered for a forthcoming course.
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae.
- Recent photograph.
- Personal statement (in 300 words) to explain how the applicant plans to utilize the chance to attend RSNA/ESR annual meeting for Radiology education and for his/her academic growth.